Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello all! This blog will be for posts for my Rhetorical Studies class. So, an introduction about myself. My name is Jessica Starr and, as a lot of people in this class probably are, I am an English Major. And no, I don't wish to teach. Or write, for that matter. I am a Professional Writing emphasis (yes, I know I just said I don't like to write) and I would like to be an editor for young adult fiction books ideally. If that doesn't work out I'd like to be a copy editor for a newspaper. I am currently the copy editor for the Mace and Crown here at ODU. I am also involved with the swing dance club on campus. I can tell you I am a rather eccentric person. I love going to the Maryland Renaisannce Festival in the fall and when I have any sort of free time I am usually watching tv (I'll admit I have a love for Grey's Anatomy) and working on costumes for various things. I have already started work on my Halloween costume which is only 53 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment