Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog Post #5: Plato and Aristotle Walk Into A Bar...

I have had a really hard time deciding what to do for this project, and even now I am not quite sure what it is I'm going to do. I have a basic idea, but it could change, I'm not really sure. I am not fond of the traditional analytic paper because I have to do one of those for all of my other classes. I think I want to do a dialogue either between Aristotle and Plato or between a generic Belletristic representative and an Elocutionary representative. It will be kind of an argument about the beliefs that each party holds and it is designed to be informative, yet somewhat funny. The audience will probably be the class or anyone that wants to learn more about these opposing theories in a fun manner. I have not had a chance to decide what information I will include, but I will be working on that in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment